Making a difference in the lives of persons with disabilities.
OmniTouch trains, certifies & helps persons with disabilities find employment in Customer Contact Centres in Singapore.
Appointed by Singapore’s SG Enable, it’s our privilege to help great people get back into the workforce, or simply move up the ladder.
We are proud to share that OmniTouch has been appointed by Singapore agency “SG Enable” to provide Contact Centre training to persons with disabilities and help them secure employment in Singapore’s Contact Centre industry.
Working directly with SG Enable, we deliver an innovative curriculum for training participants to prepare them to join Singapore’s Contact Centre workforce.
The highly subsidized Training Series takes place at Enabling Village – SG Enable’s beautiful campus.
If you are a person with disabilities or if you know a person with disabilities that would like to consider training & employment in the dynamic Contact Centre industry we welcome your inquiries (Contact Us).
An innovative curriculum
OmniTouch has been training & certifying Frontliners for the industry for nearly 17 years and we have expertise in the ever developing role of Frontline Contact Centre Agents.
Our 8-day Training Program for Frontliners in the Contact Centre industry is comprised of –
Days 1 – 2 The Dynamic Contact Centre
- Defining a Contact Centre
- Employee Value
- Customer Value
- Organizational Value
- Terms, Acronyms & Measures of Success
- How Contact Centres Measure Success
- How Frontline Employees Measure Success
Days 3 – 4 Service Skills for Phone-based Service
- The Four Steps to managing Customer Contacts
- Essential Skills for managing Customer Contacts
- Tone, Etiquette, Language & Confidence
- Creating an Emotional experience for Customers
Days 5 – 6 Understanding the Customer Experience
- How Contact Centres plan to be accessible to Customers
- Your role in helping your Centre be accessible
- Looking at Customer Expectations today
- The role of Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Improving your ability to satisfy Customers
Days 7 – 8 Practice, Practice, Practice
- Gaining real world experience in a simulated environment
- Answering questions – building confidence
- Suggestions for succeeding in the Interview Process
- Joining a new Team – what you can expect
You – the Employers – you are the ones who make a difference
Participants trained in the SG Enable program represent active job-seekers.
Your support is what makes the difference in people’s lives.
We look forward to interacting with Employers in the Contact Centre industry to help place and develop these individuals into proud and successful Agents.
If you have interest to engage newly trained Candidates after they successfully complete our program just let us know!
We welcome Employer inquiries to:
More about SG Enable
SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities.
Key functions of SG Enable include:
- Enhancing information and referral services for child and adult disability schemes;
- Administering grants and support to persons with disabilities and their caregivers;
- Improving transition management across different life stages;
- Enhancing employability and employment options for persons with disabilities; and
- Rallying stakeholder support in enabling persons with disabilities
You can learn more about SG Enable at:
It is a privilege to continue to be of service to the Contact Centre industry and we thank SG Enable for this opportunity.