In this article we share 10 CCXP Exam practice questions for you to try drawn from across multiple competency areas.
CCXP stands for Certified Customer Experience Professional. We’re proud to be a CXPA Recognized Training Provider and help people earn their CCXP credential as well as grow in Customer Experience.
The Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) Exam
The CXPA has identified six (6) Customer Experience competency areas and each area is represented in the official CCXP Exam.
The official CCXP Exam consists (currently) of 100 questions.
The (6) Customer Experience competency areas are:
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding
- Organizational Adoption and Accountability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
Each competency area is represented on the official CCXP Exam.
10 CCXP Exam Practice Questions
To help individuals gauge their readiness for the CCXP Exam, we developed a test bank of (currently) 250 practice questions, many of which we share online in various posts.
And all our CCXP practice questions are in multiple choice format, exactly like the official CCXP Exam.
Read through each of the 10 practices question below and choose the answer that you think is correct – that’s either a, b, c or d. The questions in this practice Quiz are drawn from different competency areas.
Remember that the official exam is no books, no notes. So answer as best you can from your current knowledge & experience.
Don’t look up any answers!
Here goes – and good luck!
1. Which of the following is the LEAST important to the Customer’s perception of their interaction with your organization?
a. Having their needs met
b. Getting the job done
c. Feeling good about what happened
d. The amount of discount they received
2. It is advised not to boil the ocean when you begin mapping the Customer ecosystem for your various Customer personas. Which answer below BEST fits the meaning of this phrase?
a. You will need to complete a detailed journey map for all Customer types before you see any progress
b. You are better off prioritizing which Customer types to study, but you will need to complete detailed journey maps for these selected types before you see any progress
c. You are better off prioritizing which detailed journey maps to complete, but you will need to do it for all Customer types before you see any progress
d. Start by prioritizing which Customer types you want to study and then prioritize which detailed journey maps you need to create for the selected Customer type(s)
3. If you want your Service Staff to go the extra mile correctly, you should:
a. Give them as much leeway as possible to do what they think is right
b. Ask them to use the Customer experience strategy as a guide
c. Ask them to talk to other Service Staff to see what they do
d. Advise them not to go the extra mile because it tends to be costly
4. Which of the following is the BEST definition of Ethnographic Research?
a. Research that correlates satisfaction with loyalty
b. Research that seeks to identify the drivers of Customer satisfaction
c. Research that studies the Customer in their own environment
d. Research that seeks to predict future Customer behavior
5. Which of the following statements is FALSE?
a. Behavioral interview questions are useful for assessing culture fit
b. Even companies with clear values need strict rules to guide Employee behavior
c. CX Training for Employees can cover CX as well as skills Employees need to deliver CX
d. Formal rewards programs include pay rises, bonuses and promotions
6. Select the answer where the design steps are in the correct order:
a. Analyze, Research, Ideate, Prototype, Test
b. Test, Prototype, Ideate, Research, Analyze
c. Research, Analyze, Ideate, Prototype, Test
d. None of the options are correct
7. The risk in creating a prototype report or PowerPoint presentation is that:
a. It may have to be translated into multiple languages
b. Usually reports and PowerPoint presentations are not detailed enough
c. They don’t make the proposed improvement or innovation compelling for a broad audience
d. Rituals and storytelling are better methods for communicating proposed innovations
8. The BEST example of a descriptive metric is:
a. Customer Effort Score (CES)
b. Net Promoter Score (NPS)
c. Average Handling Time (in a Call Centre)
9. The biggest challenge with most Voice of Customer (VOC) Programs is:
a. Failure to action the results
b. Conflicting views on survey design
c. Lack of an online survey system
d. Getting Customers to take the survey
10. Complete this phrase, “Correlation does not equal _____________.”
b. Regression analysis
c. The outcome of a Scatter Diagram
d. None of the answers is correct
Would you like to know how you did?
If you’d like to know if your answers are correct we’d be happy to help.
Once you’ve answered all (10) questions just drop an email to Daniel Ord at [email protected]
Let me know ‘which’ Quiz you’ve taken – this one is CX General.
Let us know the question # and the answer that you chose (either a,b,c or d). You can use the following format in your email to us:
- c (and so on for all 10 CCXP Practice questions)
We always do our best to answer quickly 🙂
Thank you for reading and trying out the CCXP Practice questions!
Daniel Ord / [email protected]