A German national and 13-year Permanent Resident of Singapore, Marcus has more than 25 years in the Sales and Service Management Industry.
Prior to Singapore he was an 8-year Permanent Resident of Switzerland.
Marcus conducts Customer experience-based Mystery Shopper programs, Customer Satisfaction Survey programs and Focus Group discussions to inspire & improve Client service delivery across all key touchpoints.
He helps people & organizations to –
- Map their Customers’ Journey with them
- Identify performance gaps across the Customer journey & Customer Touchpoints
- Improve Customer-centric service culture across departments & functions
- Improve efficiency & effectiveness in Service areas
- Motivate & inspire people at all levels to do better and be better
- Make Customers’ lives better
During training sessions, Marcus gets people inspired, motivated & skilled to improve their performance, while sharing real-world experience gained working with organizations around the world.
Over the last 25 years, Marcus has traveled across the globe and trained in more than 50 countries.
He is also a popular Judge at Customer Experience & Employee Engagement Awards in the Middle East, Europe & the Singapore Region and an Associate Faculty Member of the Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business in Malaysia.