I’ll be presenting my Keynote speech – What kind of experience does your Contact Centre deliver? – at the Customer & User Experience Expo in London next week.
More than 5,000 Customer engagement professionals are expected to descend on ExCel London (the ExCel Exhibition Centre) for the Expo, Europe’s largest Customer experience event of the year.
I look forward to meeting & engaging with those making the trek to London!
I’ve put the details for the Exhibition at the end of this short post.
So what will I talk about?
Over the years I’ve managed many Contact Centre based Mystery Shopper programs. And my responsibility in these programs was to advise management how to improve the quality of the experience they delivered to their Customers.
In this Keynote speech I’m going to share stories from my work with Universal Studios, the Singapore Government and an award winning hotel to help Contact Centre folks
- Proactively define the type of service ‘we deliver around here’
- Understand and use the 3 key inputs to select Performance standards for quality conversation
- Consider a measurement approach that addresses the needs of Customers today
I’ll also share some rather hilarious (and real life) examples of quality standards gone wrong. Because sometimes it’s not just what to do – it’s what not to do.
I’ll close the session with a list of tips to help your Centre deliver a better Customer experience.
I guarantee a few laughs – and real life stories & examples are always the best. You’ll love the story about Kung Fu Panda and also the 12 Teeth.
- Wednesday, 27 March, and Thursday, 28 March, 10:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
- ExCel Exhibition Centre, Sandstone Lane, London
- I speak on the 28th at 11:00AM and again at 2:45PM at the designate Keynote Theatre
See you in London next week!