OmniTouch – A CXPA Recognized Training Provider
Our Participants tell us we’re amazing at teaching CX – the best credential of all time
“Daniel was the utmost professional, sharing his wealth of knowledge in customer experience and contact centre management. Content was relevant and covered an array of business examples. A course that exemplifies two-way participation (no death by PowerPoint). The diverse group of attendees had the opportunity to share their experiences and knowledge, which was priceless. I highly recommend this course for anyone in the customer experience realm, even beginners like me.”
We’ve been in the CX business for more than 20 years. Teaching CX, CRM, Customer Service, Employee Experience and more – around the world.
So becoming a CXPA Recognized Training Provider – one of a handful in the world – was an easy choice for us – and fits in beautifully with our rich tapestry of workshops.
What you can expect when you choose OmniTouch for your Customer Experience Management & CCXP Exam Prep Workshops
- Years of experience –we’ve been training and helping people achieve their learning, development & certification goals for more than 20 years
- Worldwide experience –we’ve worked around the world across dozens of industries and have the global stories and case studies that bring our workshop material to life
- Depth & breadth of curriculum –we have more than 25 programs in our overall curriculum across Customer Experience, Customer Service & Contact Centre domains – we don’t just run the same course over and over and call it a ‘masterclass’ – everything we teach is a masterclass
- We’re Contact Centre experts –if you’re in the Contact Centre industry you know that you can’t fake it – we help Contact Centre professionals better understand and master CX
- We’re Customer Service experts –we teach quality, service management and service & sales skills across all key channels of communication
- We’re Researchers –with more than 20 years of conducting Mystery Shopper, Focus Groups and Customer Satisfaction research programs – because it helps to teach Customer research when you’ve actually conducted Customer research
- And perhaps most of all – we’re fun Because in Customer Experience we have to deliver an experience.
What the CXPA has to say about the Recognized Training Provider program
The following comes from the CXPA:
The CXPA Recognized Training Provider (RTP) program identifies providers that have met qualifications deemed essential to providing quality training in line with the CXPA Customer Experience framework. To be designated as a Recognized Training Provider, an applicant must complete a rigorous consideration process including review of:
- professional qualifications, including academic studies, professional experience, training experience, and certifications. (To be a Recognized Training Provider, an individual must hold CXPA’s Certified Customer Experience Professional credential, which reflects expertise in the CXPA Customer Experience framework.)
- industry involvement, including CXPA membership, industry presentations, and content contributions
- quality indicators, such as references and customer feedback
- supporting materials and representative course content to ensure alignment with content outline, learnings, and philosophy of the CXPA